G&G Dark Knight M4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

G&G Dark Knight M4

Post by dmxsoulja3 on 28th October 2010, 10:02 pm

Finally got around to taking some pics of my current AEG, its a Custom G&G Blowback edition M4, I named her the Dark Knight as that is the call sign I go by.

G&G M4 - Blowback Edition
Version 2 gearbox - Chrono's 389 FPS
Olympic Arms 7" RIS
10.5" Convertible Outer barrel
Madbull Python II 250mm CQB 6.03mm Tight bore inner barrel
G&G Green bucking
Functioning Forward assist & Charging handle
Replica Trijicon ACOG 4x Scope with replica Doctor Red Dot Reflex sight mounted Top Side
Tokyo Marui- New Edition Full Auto Tracer Barrel Extension
11.1 volt Lipo
Active Breaking MOSFET with Full Auto Burst control - adjustable 1 to 7 Round burst

LOL it shoots pretty fast, and pretty straight Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

dmxsoulja3
Springer Joe
Springer Joe

Back to top Go down

Re: G&G Dark Knight M4

Post by CDR on 28th October 2010, 10:13 pm

can u send me a link for the lipo that u are using please? is it in the crane stock or the stock tube?
CDR
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by dmxsoulja3 on 28th October 2010, 10:24 pm

Sure man,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

dmxsoulja3
Springer Joe
Springer Joe

Back to top Go down

Post by braxt360 on 28th October 2010, 10:25 pm

dude that is 1 of the coolist guns i have ever seen and being able to use a 3 round burst is awsome Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
braxt360
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by dmxsoulja3 on 28th October 2010, 10:27 pm

I appreciate it Smile It isnt too fancy, alot of people on here have much better guns and gear, but for the price and performance I like my setup alot.

dmxsoulja3
Springer Joe
Springer Joe

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie on 28th October 2010, 10:33 pm

trail and error, learning as we go, The more you play the better gear you will want to use. Hell my first AEG was Mp-5 by echo1, follow by JG M-4 so over time your AEG and gear involves to perfection to your idea of what needs to be.

CDR,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this the battery I use in my CQB,

Last edited by Howie on 28th October 2010, 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by braxt360 on 28th October 2010, 10:36 pm

yea alot of them have really nice guns but this is definitly up ther and prety much all guns r beter than my gun i run a stock echo 1 m4 ris and a crosman nbb pistol
braxt360
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by dmxsoulja3 on 28th October 2010, 10:43 pm

Yeah Howie, you are right, I had been through a couple of AEG's before I got to this one, and was on the I want full metal everything, tactical vest this, and that, and the more I played the more I realized weight is a huge factor so slowly but surely I have been lightening my load! This is more Field gun, or was built for that, as it doesn't perform like I would like in CQB, its too long and cumbersome for me even after I made it shorter, so I ordered that ever shorter and lighter ICS and I will keep it light and fast. Being out of shape and carrying around 8 lbs on a sling and camelbak and mags, and before you know it you are feeling the aches on Monday at work lol.

dmxsoulja3
Springer Joe
Springer Joe

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie on 28th October 2010, 10:48 pm

think my gear is up to 24 pounds not including the 2 liter water pack, which brings my gear weight to almost 40 pounds
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by dmxsoulja3 on 28th October 2010, 10:53 pm

haha I remember when I first met you at the hotel I was thinking damn that is alot of gear, a couple of you guys have it all, I got it, and sold it lol, it was wearing me out, now its chest rig, mid caps, 1 liter camelback, shemagh, and mask, and if i'm feeling spartan, my pistol holstered on my belt Smile I really think my 1 point sling causes me alot of fatigue, I am just not sure what else to buy and dont want to spend 50 bucks on a nice one and it not be any better performance wise.

dmxsoulja3
Springer Joe
Springer Joe

Back to top Go down

Post by CDR on 28th October 2010, 10:59 pm

my rig is atually really heavy cuz of the soft armor. i refuse to take it out cuz i feel like i i get a good work out after.
CDR
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by dmxsoulja3 on 28th October 2010, 11:02 pm

Running away from you guys all day is enough work out for me lol, I was glad when I played the hotel CDR was on my team, I couldn't stay away from Howie and Fast is Smooth to save my life that day

dmxsoulja3
Springer Joe
Springer Joe

Back to top Go down

Post by dmxsoulja3 on 24th December 2010, 10:34 pm

So since we are taking some time off from game play I have torn down the gearbox in this gun in search of more speed Smile Let me know what you guys think.

Just wanted to post a quick video of the gearbox so far, don't mind the talking, it is my buddy who does the work for me as taking apart these blowback gearboxes sucks and he is great at it and charges a fair price for great work, if you ever need anything done hit me up and I can put you in contact with him.

This is about 25 rounds per second, the spring I got was supposed to be a M115 but there was no markings on the package and I'm certain that this is not a 115 as it feels like its shooting over 400fps for sure, so I am going to swap down springs from another that a buddy sent over, and this will take me into the 35-38 rounds per second range and keep me at about 370-380FPS

The setup is pretty easy, high speed motor, stock piston, element silent piston and cylinder head, element cylinder, systema shims, AOE correction, and disabled blowback via the cylinder as the blowback would explode at this rate of fire, and a 11.1v 20C lipo, and mosfet wired in. the G&G box and internals are very solid, these are great guns out of the box!

dmxsoulja3
Springer Joe
Springer Joe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shepard on 27th December 2010, 12:45 pm

Hey dmx check out this new sling, it may fix your fatigue problems with your one point. Just watch the video on the link. Airsoft GI sold out of them in two days. The Second link is the official website that you can buy from as well if you don't want to wait for GI to get them back in stock.

Shepard
Springer Joe
Springer Joe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top