Police Sim

Go down

Police Sim

Post by Longbow on 12th October 2010, 2:52 pm

So heres a fun style of game day i picked up from a few of the CQB fields i played at.

suggested that everyone bring a Semi profesional mindset and keep the weapons to a level that you'd assume the avearge officer may use.
So armament suggestions:
Pistols: mall cops, to Swat carry handguns I've done this training with a revolver but automatics are much nicer.
shotguns: most cruisers have one up front , Plus how often do you get to skirmish with one?
Rifles: Mp5s, umps, M4s, and the g36 (maybe AUG) can be found but for most of these Scenerios the full auto isn't needed
Snipers: if someone is interested i can cook up a scenerio to facilitate sniper cover or target elimination (field specific)

1)basic CQB practice:
first scenerio will be more a training. players will be broken into teams. you will be shown and practice the correct way to breach and clear a room.

2)House calls:
players will be "police" they will answer regular calls ranging from noise complaint to armed suspect calls. this will show players how to react in non Run and Gun scenerios.

3) good guy VS.bad guy: once again player will switch in and out of the roles of hostage takers, armed suspects, and perhaps a barricaded Sniper. these scenerios can be run simutaeniously with other objective based games.

4) turkey shoot: as the name entails we can do pick up games and allow players to use all of the above skills

Longbow
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Re: Police Sim

Post by Che Chuy on 12th October 2010, 4:14 pm

Will take major coordination with people playing a scenario as 'non player characters', otherwise you'll turn a domestic dispute into escape from New York.

Hey, there's a scenario...

Che Chuy
Wayward Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: [No title]

Post by braxt360 on 12th October 2010, 7:44 pm

i love this idea i think i wood be really cool if thay had to respond to random calls and i think this could be really fun but i think i might take some time to get every thing ready
braxt360
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by Longbow on 13th October 2010, 12:00 pm

agreed, I'd like to find the layout of the field. since i wouldn't mind be an instructor/ Police dispatcher. perhaps talk to any players that are current law enforcement.
Also the civies would be two or three players that i had met with prior to the game

Longbow
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by braxt360 on 13th October 2010, 3:36 pm

yea and the new cqb field wood be perfect for this and i think a lot of players wood have fun doing this
braxt360
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down