Getting out of airsoft sale (at least for now)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting out of airsoft sale (at least for now)

Post by cheese on 12th June 2014, 9:55 pm

Getting out of airsoft sale: This is a complete package sale. No part outs at the moment.
1 Systema PTW '08 Supermax and extras.
Payment is in US dollars only.
Sorry, no international shipment. This will be CONUS only.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm selling my Systema PTW Supermax. It is an '08 and has run very well. The original motor is no longer with us. It now has a Hot Spot motor. It will also come with an extra WORKING CTW motor as well (last picture). The gun is used, but has always run flawlessly. If I remember correctly, the quad rail is a madbull. The rear sight is King Arms. Has a real steel Daniel Defense QD sling attachment on the buffer tube. Knock off Tango Down foregrip. Magpul PTS Rail Sling Attachment. It comes with 6 original metal Systema magazines (five working and one not working), five (I forget the brand name) plastic magazines, and 1 MAG metal magazine. All mags work great except for the one Systema mag (lost it in the field until someone found it for me). A couple of the mags are cut out of the pic because of the forum size requirements. Comes with two cylinders. One gold cylinder, one silver cylinder. The gold should be be just under 400fps. The silver cylinder should be around 350. Also have a couple of replacement springs. One spring is a high fps spring I used for my DMR, but will need to be cut down to a lower fps if you want to use it in anything other than a DMR. Comes with two Firefox 11.1v 2400mAh butterfly lipo batteries. Also comes with hop-up tool and original box. I'm also throwing in the original systema outer steel barrel, which has been replaced with a 10.5" (Dytac I think) steel barrel. A couple of batteries. One needs resoldering. One works great. One broken red cylinder (no spring). Original speed loader, original carry handle.
$2,100(firm) shipped+ 4% for paypal fees to anywhere in the CONUS.

I copied and pasted from the systema forum so if something doesn't apply like shipping, just disregard it. Locally, I would do $2,000.
cheese
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top