Printable Waivers and what to bring?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Printable Waivers and what to bring?

Post by Ray0102 on 9th May 2014, 12:51 pm

My friend and I are wanting to come play this saturday and were wanting to know if there were any waivers that we could print off and fill out. Also there is all the standard stuff like chairs drinks, eye protection and food, but more in depth of what we should bring?

I hope to see you guys out there.

P.S I am running a Lancer Tactical LT-06

Ray0102
Meat Puppet
Meat Puppet

Back to top Go down

Re: Printable Waivers and what to bring?

Post by Howie on 9th May 2014, 3:23 pm

You need to copy and paste the wavier to mircosoft word and print it out and signed, it's our facebook book page and sticky as global announcement so it should be easy to find and linked to this message.

Wavier
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rules and guidelines
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You will be required to brings drinks, food, chairs, Far as your AEGs are concern as long as it can Pass Chrono with .20g BBs you should be good to go Eye protection and Age requirements below;

EYE PROTECTION
Goggles that form a full tight seal around your eyes are required. All lenses must be rated at ANSI Z87.1-2003 (also known as Z87.1+). Regular shop goggles, shooting glasses, or sunglasses do not offer adequate protection from shots from the sides, rear, or ricochets and are not be allowed!

FULL FACE PROTECTION
Full face masks will required for all players 14 and under unless approved by a parent or guardian. BBs impacting the face can break or chip teeth, and are easily stopped by a full face mask. Full face protection is recommended at any indoor events/games (CQB, MOUT) due to the close proximity of engagements

AGE REQUIREMENTS
UNDER THE AGE OF 18 PERMITTED ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS. Any players under 18 must have waiver signed by parent or guardian. Also a copy of your parents or guardians drivers license must be included.
Any players under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times on the field. A waiver will also be needed for your parent or guardian.
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top