New To Airsoft.

Go down

New To Airsoft.

Post by Zeadok on 21st April 2014, 6:49 pm

Hey all, Im new to airsoft and was wanting to get into the sport. Ive done paintball for years, and backyard airsoft for a few as well. I have a G&P GBBR M4 that i picked up off of a challenge kit online. My question being, Is it okay to use in games as long as it falls within the FPS limits? I know the heat will affect the FPS and wanted to know if GBBR's were frowned upon. Also any info on the field and when upcoming days of play are would be cool.

Zeadok
Meat Puppet
Meat Puppet

Back to top Go down

Re: New To Airsoft.

Post by Howie on 21st April 2014, 8:16 pm

No sir, we welcome gas blowbacks, I run an G&P GBBR and a Vipertech GBBR, along with KWA MP7. I am pretty solid with the WA GBBRs just let me know, from experience get the negative pressure bolt G&P makes and a spare charging handle, you can use an real steel one just filed or grind down the tips at the end. The bolts normally last a few thousands round before getting egg shape nozzle. Made sure you load your mags minus a few of the max, in other words if it takes 39 rounds , only use 37 rounds it helps with nozzle.
Your good to post, we can also be found on Facebook, The foundation airsoft association and The foundation airsoft chat box .
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeadok on 22nd April 2014, 2:00 am

Very cool, Thanks Howie! Hopefully i can fill my loadout soon and get out there!

Zeadok
Meat Puppet
Meat Puppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum