Hello again

Go down

Hello again

Post by Drogdar on 9th December 2013, 12:09 pm

I was on this forum a while back (early 2012) and was looking for a group to play with. I ended up finding Shady Grove airsoft as the field in mobile seemed to be closed for a long while at the time. My brother and I only ended up playing one game up there but had a blast. Since then my house was broken into and most of our gear was stolen and I have started my own business. I had a customer come in and it turns out he is a member of a team over in ocean springs which is a good deal closer to me. We are playing with them next Sunday. I patched up my remaining gear and placed an order for some stuff on Evike to prepare for it. the name of the group is Nighthawk airsoft I believe.

Me and my brother aren't necessarily looking for a team but really just a place to play regularly, and as they are close and have practices every other Sunday (which is my only off day) they fit the bill.

There is no point here just kind of rambling on... I will be stopping by these forums from time to time. I might have some members of the team drop by as well and we might can set up some matches (although I haven't met the rest of the team and cannot speak for them).

I'd still like to see the mobile field as it never did open on my last visit.

(also it seem the forums have changed for the better since my last visit)

Drogdar
Meat Puppet
Meat Puppet

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello again

Post by Wookie850 on 26th January 2014, 7:52 pm

well open game day coming up on the 1st all are welcome to come out
Wookie850
Springer Joe
Springer Joe

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down